Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 20. Apr 2024, 16:55

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 323 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: Do 2. Nov 2017, 22:31 

Oh, an old "veteran of guardia civil"? It`s a famous picture with "dynamic", behind from the person in the black suit and in the ground "of the silent speaks man, in the uniform".
B. wishes
Frank

BeitragVerfasst: Do 2. Nov 2017, 23:35 

Thank you Frank, I am glad you enjoy it!

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 3. Nov 2017, 06:18 
i envy you for this fine lenses, and you know very well how to use them - i do enjoy this thread very much :thumbup:

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 3. Nov 2017, 07:04 

Thank you very much for your comment BUDDI!

Some thoughts about processing:

I do not like LR for RAW Processing. Besides RAW process with Pentax files is worse than with Canon files. So I gave up using LR as a RAW processor. But I use it to catalog my files and for Plug-in third softwares, it's convenient.
I use DxO Prime for noise reduction (only) for (nearly) all my files and convert them to .dng files. Then I use other RAW/TIFF processors. RawTherapee, Piccure +, Iridient developer (and even LR) can process .dng files made by DxO Optics Pro (don't remember about Darktable). When converted to Tiff (for example processed in Piccure +), Iridient Developer is the only one which can fix lens distortion using LCP files for Tiff files (for my Leica-R lenses from LR) while LR itself is not able to make it (only for DNG/dng/RAW files).
Iridient Developer is a nice Raw Processor also. RawTherapee (since v5.3) is very convenient for Pixel Shift files (I just tried) but I do not use PS files for the moment. Piccure + is unreliable because of randomized results according to different files. Besides, target folders are very sensitive with pentax files, for example I used to push "lens rendering" at only between 3 and 7 (instead of 15) for not to have any artefacts... I do not really understand how it works, it's not repeatable for different pictures (different criterias/target folder results), it crashes with plug-in versions and processing is very slow compared to the others (although I have a modified MacPro 2009 hexacore W3680 with 48GB RAM and SSD, about two and half minutes to process). So I stopped Piccure+...
Iridient Developer, RawTherapee and Piccure+ use RL deconvolution, not LR.
Then I use Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 for my B&W process or Tonality CK I'm trying (made by the same team actually). I like very much Tonality CK because I can use masks and layers, I like very much Nik SEP2 for U-points. DxO team bought Nik collection and just created DxO Photolab, I hope it's a nice software rising the benefits of the two last ones (Tonality CK & Nik SEP2) at the same time... Let us see about it.
Capture One pro is an excellent RAW processor but I do not use it... Perhaps I should.

Last but not least, I think I am to buy Iridient thanks to distortion Leica-R lenses correction with Tiff files and because I like it very much working with it, very quick, very simple and very efficient. Best regards, teiki.

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 3. Nov 2017, 17:23 

Bild
Titouan à contre-jour, Leica-R 50/2

Bild
Titouan à contre-jour, Leica-R 50/2

BeitragVerfasst: So 5. Nov 2017, 09:44 

Bild
Semana santa de Alicante, Leica-R 28/2.8(II), cropped eq. 35mm.

BeitragVerfasst: So 5. Nov 2017, 16:46 

Bild
Semana santa de Alicante, Leica-R 28/2.8(II), square format.

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 11. Nov 2017, 13:57 

Bild
Semana santa de Alicante, Leica-R 28/2.8(II), square format.

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 11. Nov 2017, 15:04 

Last 2 are really nice!!!

"When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for a moment. I want to give that world to someone else." Georgia O'Keeffe

Profil Position des Users auf der Mitgliederkarte  
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 11. Nov 2017, 18:07 

Thank you!

PS: you mean the two girls?? :ugly:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 323 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde